Your platform for electrical product data!
With BeeFinity you create your own digital product catalog for electrotechnical products. You are ‘in control’ of your own data!
Where your team is in control
Do you miss the convenience of searching for the right products? Is there no uniformity and do you therefore miss quality? And are you looking for a way to safe costs?
We will solve your bottlenecks! Through experience and knowledge of both design and management of technical installations, we can help your organization.
We are active in production and process automation
The benefits of working with BeeFinity
- Financial benefits for the System Integrator, Machine builder and Asset Owner
- Reduce stock and spare parts through uniformity
- Safe up to 25% on engineering through co-creation
- Reduce wrong orders
- Purchasing advantages and working efficiently
- Product data tailored to your organization
- Uniform, independet of interpretation of persons
- Product management within one application
- Based on classification (e.g. ETIM)
- Find products quickly and easily
- Self ‘in control’ of all data
- Share products with other applications
- Always and everywhere available
Our development team speaking
The BeeFinity developers are busy every day optimizing and complementing the application, to make the work of the engineer, planner and technical department a little easier and more fun. Read a short message of two colleagues from the team below.
Software tester & technical support
When you say Yellax, you say collegiality and respect for each other. That makes me enjoy going to work every day, even when I work a lot at home these days.
As a tester and technical support employee, I get to strengthen the BeeFinity development team. With a background in hardware engineering, I bring the connection between the users and the developers. At Yellax there is always time and willingness to think along with you. In this way, Yellax enabled me to combine my part-time education with a varied job.
Rick van Alem
k as a software developer on BeeFinity. My work is similar to that of a full stack developer. This means that I work on both the front-end and the back-end of the application, although I prefer the back-end development.
During the development of BeeFinity, the Scrum methodology is used, so that questions and requests can be responded to quickly. There is also always room to come up with your own ideas for new functionalities. Because the application is still under development, this is always listened to.
Do you have any questions or would you like to receive more information? Please contact us.